How do I sign up for summer classes?
If you are a new student:
- Fill out the new student registration form. We will never sell or share your details with anyone else.
- Check your email for a message with log in information.
- Go to www.musicconbriopiano.com/student-login.html to sign in and select your class and lesson times.
- Pay online using Paypal or by check mailed to the instructor. Please note that your registration is not considered final until payment has been received.
- Check your inbox for website login information. If you did not receive an email, please double check your spam filter or let us know.
- Login at www.musicconbriopiano.com/student-login.html to select your class and lesson times.
- Pay online using Paypal or by check mailed to the instructor. Payment from current students is due by June 1.
How do I find my login information?
HOW DO I pay?
To pay online:
To pay by check:
- Login to your account at www.musicconbriopiano.com/student-login.html
- Select "accounts and invoices" from the left hand menu.
- Make sure the date is set to August 31st to show your full summer balance.
- Click on the green "make a payment" icon above the balance.
- Enter payment amount and follow prompts.
To pay by check:
- Make checks payable to Valerie Ross
- Mail or deliver to 973 Madrone Way in Livermore
What is the makeup policy for summer lessons?
Private lessons can be rescheduled online into any open lesson space up to 48 hours in advance. No refunds will be given for missed lessons. Any unused lesson credits will expire August 15th, 2019.
What is the refund policy for group classes?
Group class registration cannot be refunded even if the student is unable to attend. We reserve the right to cancel a group class if registration numbers are too low and will refund your registration or credit it toward private lessons if this is the case.